What is Pre-Employment Training Services (Pre-ETS)?
- The Pre-ETS program provides students with FREE instruction on employment skills through workshops as they begin their journey towards employment.
How does it work?
- Odyssey provides small group, one-hour workshops. We will work around your schedule!
- Workshops include: Instruction in Self-Advocacy, Counseling on Post-Secondary Education, Job Exploration Counseling, Workplace Readiness Skills Training, and Work-Based Learning Experience.
- Classes are overseen by a licensed master’s-level instructor, using evidence-based curriculum.
- We provide all the materials and make the workshops fun and interactive!
What are some benefits?
- Students are able to learn work readiness skills, making them more marketable in the competitive workforce.
- Our workshops don’t add additional work for teachers.
- Students can get the individualized assistance and direction they need.
- Students are able to get real-world, hands-on work experience out in the community.
- Students can learn about other community resources that can help them obtain future employment.
- There are no costs associated with this program!