Complete the two page PreETS REQUEST FORM
Email to [email protected]
What are Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS)?
Our Pre-ETS program provides students with FREE instruction on employment skills through workshops as they begin their journey towards successful employment.
How does it work?
- OSC provides small group workshops. We will work around your schedule!
- Workshops include Instruction in Self-Advocacy, Counseling on Post-Secondary Education, Job Exploration Counseling, Workplace Readiness Skills Training, and Work-Based Learning Experience.
- We provide all the materials and make the workshops fun and interactive!
What are some benefits?
- Students are able to learn work readiness skills, making them more marketable in the competitive workforce.
- Our workshops don’t add additional work for teachers.
- Receive individualized assistance and direction.
- Acquire real-world, hands-on work experience out in the community.
- Students can learn about other community resources that can help them obtain future employment.
- There are no costs associated with this program!