Service Goal: Prepare clients for successful competitive employment.
Some of our work adjustment training (WAT) includes:
- Jobs customization to client vocational goal
- Time limited (three months)
- Community based
- Paid/unpaid positions
- Individual services with 100% staff involvement
- Development of appropriate work skills such as
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Task/Time Management and Organization
- Managing Symptoms/Effects of Disability
- Appearance & Hygiene
This service is intended for clients to develop short term skills in natural work settings throughout our local communities.
Note: This service not intended as job development/placement or situational assessment.
We would like to thank a few of the following organizations for their continued support:
- East Mesa Christian Church
- Hampton Inn
- Midwest Food Bank
- Saint Vincent DePaul
- Salvation Army
- The Market Builder
- United Food Bank
… and more!